Skip to content
Pergola shades are a useful and attractive addition to pergolas that provide shade from the sun’s heat and enhance the aesthetics of outdoor spaces. These coverings are made to fit over the framework of the pergola, providing a cozy, shaded location for unwinding and entertaining while increasing the general appeal of your outdoor area.
- Freestanding pergolas: Freestanding pergolas are not attached to any other structure. They can be placed anywhere in your yard or garden, and they are often used to create focal points or to define different areas of your outdoor space.
- Attached pergolas: Attached pergolas are connected to a building, such as your house or deck. They are often used to extend your living space outdoors and to create a transition between your indoor and outdoor areas.
- Arched pergolas: Arched pergolas have a curved roof. They are a popular choice for homeowners who want to add a touch of elegance to their outdoor space.
- Louvered pergolas: Louvered pergolas have adjustable slats that can be opened or closed to control the amount of sunlight and rain that is let in. They are a good choice for homeowners who want a pergola that can be used in all types of weather.
- Awning pergolas: Awning pergolas have a retractable roof that can be extended or retracted as needed. They are a good choice for homeowners who want a pergola that can be used for both shade and shelter.
Our Pergola Installation Include :
- Glass Pergola
- Fabric Covered Pergola
- Louvres/Open Pergola
error: Content is protected !!